The new LEAP scheme is up and running!
LEAP is a completely free service run in partnership with Peterborough, Rutland, Fenland, and South Cambridgeshire councils and aims to tackle fuel poverty.
The scheme will be run as free telephone advice calls to residents which cover the same areas as the home visits used to. We will still be able to help residents in the same ways as before including:
- Help residents switch supplier.
- Refer for further measures such as loft and cavity wall insulation.
- Provide energy saving and debt advice.
- Post out FREE easy measures such as LED light bulbs and radiator reflector panels.
- Advice on Warm Home Discount and social water tariffs
For more information visit www.greenenergyswitch.co.uk