Help us spread the word about your support for people around Covid-19
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Covid-19 Co-ordination Hub has had a fantastic response from parishes, voluntary and community groups letting us know about the support they are offering. Thank you!
So we can link you up with volunteers who want to help you, local people needing help, and also get the message out to the public, we ask you to register your group.
Please record details of the help you are offering, the number of volunteers available, and one set of contact details for a co-ordinated response, that people can use to reach you, stating clearly the area (eg ward, village or specific streets) covered.
For Peterborough Information Network you can find guidance on how to register here To help people find you in searches please ensure that you include the terms ‘Coronavirus’ and/or ‘Covid-19’ when creating your record.
Go to the Cambridgeshire Online Directory page – https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/directory/ Click the sign up button and follow these simple steps:
- Click the ‘Create a listing’ button
- Enter your listing name, city/town/village, and reference Covid-19
- Fill in key information – including street names if you are only covering a specific area, and end with the number of volunteers available (this can be updated later)
- Tick up to 3 in the Category/subject listing, whichever you feel best suits
- Important: To fill in the ‘tags, groups and similar services’ section start to type ‘Covid-19’ and select the tag from the dropdown when it appears
- Fill in the age bracket
- Fill in Contact details you want people to use to contact your group with the full address for websites and Facebook, starting with https:// by copying the link copy the link from the page. This will be displayed to the public.
You do not need to fill in Eligibility, Referral or Facilities and Equipment, unless you have something to share.
If you have any queries about registering, please email communityCV@cambridgeshire.gov.uk